Tuesday 11 October 2016

PRODUCTION PLAN

This is the production plan for the entire process of the artefact, to create the short film.



*NOTE* Update Review, 16/11/16 - I have fallen behind schedule on the production plan as I was busy with other subjects. I also attended the BFI film programme during half term (Stated in production schedule - 22nd of October till 30th of October) which gave me no time to work on my artefact. An updated production schedule is shown below (as a checklist) 
KEY: '/' Means 'Done' 'O' Means 'Unfinished'


*NOTE* Update Review, 14/12/16 - The first milestone deadline is tomorrow and I have spoken to my EPQ teacher on how the production is progressing. I am confident that I am under control with the production plan and that I know what to do to prepare for filming as well as what to do afterwards. I did not manage to complete all the tasks on time before the deadline. However, I am confident that I will complete all the pre-production requirements just after the Christmas Holiday and that I will be ready to start filming early January. I have updated the production plan which is shown below.
KEY: '/' Means 'Done' 'O' Means 'Unfinished' and 'X' means it is not needed.


*NOTE* Update Review, 11/01/17 - The times and dates for the locations needed for filming has been sorted out. The locations that were booked out include the Drama Studio (On the 20th) and a classroom (On the 18th). The date for shooting the crime scene has also been confirmed for the 14th of January which will be at my house in one of my rooms.

*NOTE* Update Review, 12/01/17 -I contacted my friends that wanted to take part in the film. All of them are unavailable on the 18th at that particular time (15:00-16:00). This is problematic as this is the only time Matt (The main character) can film on the week. Another contact is also unavailable on the 14th to film the crime scene which is another major problem. I will have to compromise and shoot all the shots I can during those days. I will also contact another person who can play the character for the 14th. Most likely, I will need to book another date where people have the time to take part.

I have also updated the production plan which is shown below
KEY: '/' Means 'Done' 'O' Means 'Unfinished' and 'X' means it is not needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment